Before you even think about being hypnotized to stop smoking, know what you’re getting yourself into.
Don’t let all the hype out there confuse and mislead you about tobacco smoking cessation. Here are the facts you need to know about your smoking cigarettes that you may not be aware of.
- Perpetual use of tobacco indicates the tobacco user has a psychological and chemical (drug) addiction, plus a dangerous subconscious-driven habit.
- The average success rate for a first attempt to cease use of tobacco is 6% (source: The American Cancer Society).
- The use of nicotine treated transdermal patches provide an 18% success rate (source: The Journal of the American Medical Association’s survey of 250,000 patch users). Those are pretty slim odds which only serve to disappoint.
- Nicotine impregnated gum provided a 6% success rate for 10,000 users surveyed in a CNN poll (source: CNN News broadcast).
- The success rate for prescribed pharmaceuticals such as Zyban is unknown. Pharmaceutical companies which produce anti-smoking drugs will not publish a success rate. Further, these drugs have serious side affects. For instances, Zyban’s literature states that its use (as directed) has proven to cause a mild seizure in 1 out of every 25,000 users!
- The elimination of the use of tobacco must be dealt with psychologically by the tobacco user to achieve a satisfactory result. Otherwise, 84% of those who quit smoking will return to smoking within 90 days of smoking cessation.
- It is estimated that 22% of America’s adult population and 11% of America’s teens are addicted to nicotine. Tobacco-infused products, such as cigarettes, cigars, pipes, “chew”, and electronic cigarettes are simply a convenient “legal” means of conveyance of the drug found in tobacco called nicotine.
- Use of tobacco causes numerous diseases, some of which are fatal. It is estimated by the U.S. government that use of tobacco is responsible for the deaths of over 55,000 Americans every year and afflicts millions of Americans with serious and life-threatening diseases.
- The United Nations World Health Organization Survey revealed that the use of tobacco kills over five million people world wide, annually!
Okay, enough of the doom and gloom regarding use of tobacco. Now let’s help you end your chemical addiction to nicotine and your psychological addiction to tobacco plus end your habitual use of tobacco, too. It’s time to be set free from tobacco products. So, pay attention to how we help you to achieve this in the privacy, convenience, and security of your own home.
We use professional tobacco smoking cessation hypnotherapy narrated on MP3 downloads or CDs. Trust me, it will fascinate you… and yes they work exceptionally well. Over ONE MILLION, nine-hundred thousand people, collectively, have been hypnotized by me and the doctors and therapists on my staff in live group sessions, private office sessions, and by listening to my hypnotherapy MP3s or CDs.